Cold Laser Therapy
What is laser therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and or debilitating conditions.
How does laser therapy work?
Light energy (like sunlight on a plant leaf) enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete
What can I expect during treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 3 minutes apotekerendk.com. Your pet may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can be expected after the treatment?
Most patients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute conditions can subside with as few as one set of treatments. Chronic conditions can be managed with regular monthly treatments. There are no known negative effects.
The benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
● Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
● Relief of acute pain, such as trauma
● Strong anti-inflammatory effect
● Stimulates healing of damaged tissues
● Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured tissue
● Improvement of local blood supply
● Post-operative pain relief and faster wound healing.
We are proud to offer MLS Laser Therapy as an effective, proven, pain free treatment option for our clients who want to ease their pet’s pain and inflammation in addition to increasing mobility.